Last Updated on
While many people embark on the journey of penis enlargement and the only good reward to be reaped, there is a dark side penis enlargement that people need to know about. Here are some n & # 39; s possible outcomes:
1) Once you start to see the improvement of your exercise routine, there is a chance that you may feel a need not to stop. This can affect your relationship life.
2) It can be a shame to wear a hard hat if they are not loyal to the public. Many will mistake your results for the state.
3) While most women will love you & # 39; s attention to your size, most n & # 39; s making your friends will be jealous. This is especially true if your partner leaves you with a & # 39; Fight may reach.
4) If you have ever worn a Y-Front shirt, you can switch to a boxer.
5) Often overweight leads to self-esteem, self-esteem and self-importance. May be a little disappointed by the results you have received.
6) If you are wearing tight jeans or tight jeans, you can end up with & # 39; s uncomfortable. So if you can get a new locker, this can be expensive.
7) may find that you often look for the type of person you want to be with, as you discover that you are desperate. It can be difficult to break new relationships.
8) Existing sexual behaviors can affect current relationships and put you at the forefront of the risk of STD or unwanted pregnancy.
9) You & # 39; re driving, you can't put a cup of coffee or Big Gulp between your legs.
10) Especially when wearing pants, people are more likely to think you have socks stuck to the & # 39; s make. This may make some people laugh.
11) may indicate that you are overweight with your roommate. This can affect relationships, even though the element of a woman is more flexible and has the time and patience …
But there is the potential, & # 39; of course, that increasing your self-esteem and fulfillment will make your life more productive.
To learn to enrich your life by increasing the size of Penis, read IRON MAN PENIS – The Russian Code and start the adventure.
Georg von Neumann