Wool Hair and its Common Issues
Hair is the second fastest growing tissue in the body only after the bone marrow. Hair grows only about 1 to 1.5 cm per month. The average age of human hair is 2 to 7 years.
Children lose 90 hairs per day, up to 120 years old. Most people shed 50 to 100 hairs per day. The fact that the hairstyles change is very noticeable is because new hair is growing at the same time.
The following are some of the common causes of hair loss:
Answer – The most common cause of hair loss occurs in a predictive model such as male or female pattern baldness, where hair and hair flow from males and hair alcohols are especially among women. The pain associated with age is when people start to lose hair, the speed of their hair and the size of their hair.
Medicinal methods –
- Climate change – Cycles of change and fatigue can cause short hair. Usually the hair loses two to three months after getting it because of the high levels of female estrogen during pregnancy. The levels of acne can affect the thyroid gland, which causes thyroid disease.
- Toxic diseases – The head is not so bad that it can burn, so the hair may become thinner. Skin conditions that lead to hair loss include seborrheic dermatitis (parasites), psoriasis, and fungal insects such as cumin. When the disease is cured, the hair grows back.
- Alopecia areata – Alopecia areata is a fourth disease in the invasion of the hair follicle system. The same is true in men and women. The cause is unknown, but it can be stress or death.
- Iron deficiency – This is one of the biggest reasons for people who eat a lot of iron. Since red blood cells carry oxygen to cells throughout the body, hair follicles are exposed to oxygen during the immune process.
- Polycystic ovarian disease – In fact, it can start from the age of 11, due to the lack of metabolism as a result of the size of the male organs.
- Lupus – Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disease that attacks the body and # 39; s is a malignant system that attacks healthy tissues as well as foreign skin to other parts of the body. It can cause hair loss. The death toll is estimated at 1.5 million people who are fed up with killing women inside and giving birth.
- Lack of protein – If the person is a person & # 39; When you have enough protein to eat, your body regulates protein by shutting down hair growth. So one should not forget the direct involvement of this useful macronutrient.
- Sudden death – Acne reduction is a form of physical stress that causes hair loss. Hair loss and weight loss may be indicative of food allergies such as anorexia or bulimia.
- Medicines – Hair follicles can be drugs used for cancer, acne, depression, heart problems, high blood pressure and birth control. Adding too much vitamin A will also kill you. Clinically it can destroy cancer cells rapidly but at the same time it also breaks down cells like hair.
Causestahi other issues –
More than sex – The diagnosis and treatment of hair over the years causes hair loss. As these conditions may affect the hair roots, then hair may not grow back.
Trichotillomania – Trichotillomania is a sexually transmitted disease and people have their hair painted. It seems like the guys are still playing with their hair pulled, which is impossible for hair loss. Trichotillomania usually begins before the age of 17, and is seen four times in women such as men. Ability is the special treatment.
Bottom row –
Hair loss is one of the common problems that most of us face, so we have to run from pillar to pillar to find its treatment. In some cases, we may be able to prevent hair loss if we find a good professional but, in many cases, it is not controlled. The issues mentioned above give us the reason why hair loss is so common. This may help us avoid things or remedies that may begin to cause hair loss.